Please help us out by nominating Coatesville School to win $10,000 worth of new sports gear - see below for further details. Spread the word and get as many different people to nominate our school!
The winning school will receive $10,000 worth of new sports gear, an upgraded sports turf by the Eden Park groundsman, a VIP tour at Eden Park and a school visit from Keven Mealamu.
Please nominate our school as soon as possible as the nomination entries close in the middle of the holidays on the 16th July.
Please note that if you upload photos/videos that permission is needed for any children presented in them. If you can quickly confirm with the parents of your sport team members that they give consent for their children to be in photos, for the purposes of providing back up material for this potential funding grant. If there is anyone opposed, then of course please omit the photos with those children in them.
Click on the link below to find the ‘ NOMINATE NOW' button. It doesn’t take long. Just remember to emphasise the challenges the school has to overcome when running sports activities and the role sport plays in Coatesville School.
Our school has many sports teams which include the following:
- touch rugby
- ripper rugby
- soccer - Coatesville kids teams practice at school
Our school also participates in the following sporting events which include inter-school & super cluster tournaments:
- cross country
- our fields gets closed for up to 3 months sometimes
- we only have one concrete netball court to share between many teams when the field is closed
- some practices get cancelled if fields are closed and the courts are unavailable
- the school BoT will be renovating the septic system soon
- the next phase is drainage and levelling the field
- the BoT has a list of sports equipment that needs replacing/upgrading which include; high jump mats & mat storage facility, easy up gazebos for sports events, foldable/storable soccer goals (could double up for hockey), discus & shot put storage trolleys
Click here to find the NOMINATE NOW button:
Alternatively, if for some reason you can’t fill in and submit the form online, please fill in all the details and email the form below directly to email@example.com for your nomination of Coatesville primary school to be entered.
|File Size:||67 kb|